A key part of the Monster Burning process is peer review. I tend to do this over at the forum, letting the players in my game know about it should they want to (or have the time to) participate. Also, if they don’t want to know, that is cool too.
I got some great feedback and now they’re burned up and ready to roll (behind the cut):
Name: Gnoll Mercenary
Concept/Bio: Heyena Men who worship a demon-god of murder and blood
Stats: Wi: B3, Pe: B5, Po: B5, Fo: B4, Ag: B4, Sp: B5, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B5, Hes: 7, Hea: B2, MW: B10, Circles: B1, Resources: B0
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
- We will serve the Red Wizards for as long as their orders allow us to feed our stone altars with blood and murder.
- Any pack-mates who endanger the rest of us with weakness will be eaten.
- Once we have enough altars throughout the land, our demon-god will rise again; we must feed our blood altars with tokens from our fell deeds.
- If opponent is easy prey, go aggressive.
- Always eat our kill.
- Never eat a wizard, their arcane blood gives nightmares and eventually madness.
- -Fearsome Beast (c-o) MB: 329
- -Jackal-headed (dt) MB:321
- -Powerful Jaws (dt) MB:332
- -Scavenger (c-o) MB: 215
- -Murder Nose: Much like Spirit Nose but only pertaining to the spirits of those murdered.
- -Wolf’s Snout (dt) MB 343
- -Coat of Fur (C-O) MB 326
- -Iron Stomach (Dt)
- -Berzerker (Dt) MB 320
- -Pack Hunter
Skills: Climbing B2, Field Dressing B2, Fletcher B3,Hunting B1, Mending B1, Orienteering B4, Stealthy B4, Tracking B5, Trapper B2, Flail B4, Wizard-wise B2, Corpse-wise B3, Foraging B4, Intimidate B3
Affiliations: Red Jackals of Thay 2D,Bloody Muzzle Pack 1D
Reputations: Murderous Cannibals 2D,
Relationships: Red Wizard, Pack-mates
Gear: Flail, Stolen Chest-plate and armor bits, tokens for the blood altar.
Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B5 S:B8 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
Jaws I:B4 M:B7 S:B10 Add 2, VA -, Short, Fast, May Lock and Strike on same action
Flail (using stats for Great Mace): I:B4 M:B7 S:B10 Add 2, VA 3, Slow, Long