- Lizard-folk atop dinosaurs worshiping dragons.
- Ghouls led by the White Handed Ghoul King and his Ravenous Knights.
- Slave-owning Melnibonean-inspired elves, sick of human filth.
- Beholders leading humanoid eye-cultists, covered in eye-tumors.
- Skeletons who put bones together into frightening sentient war engines seeming to have no leader, operating more like a fungal growth made of bones.
- Quaggoth hordes, having awoken their slumbering Cave-Bear Pantheon, with all they have taken from the recently razed Drow civilization at their disposal.
- That attack is happening right now. War is upon us!
- We are securing the final victory after several decisive battles but tattered remnants of that invasion are still around.
- That war is ten years done but they were hear for decades, so scars and monuments still stand.
- They are occupying our lands and gathering the final surrendering governments.