The Emperor and the Grand Theogonist have found your family guilty on charges of being Chaos Tainted. Your house is exiled, sent to the lawless Borderlands due to Sigmar’s mercy. At best you will establish your ducal house as a Border Prince and maybe marry your children back into the Empire. At worst your house will fall under bandits, orc or Chaos Cults that all flourish in the Borderlands.
- Write a Belief about the first thing you want to get done to insure your family’s survival in the Borderlands.
- Write a belief about something you will ask of your wife to help you lead the family.
- Write a belief about Chaos and how you feel about it upon being exiled from the Empire or about how you will make sure your children survive out here.
- Write a belief about how you will have to model change so that your family survives this dangerous transition into this dangerous place.
- Write a belief about something you will make sure your children learn so they survive.
- Write a belief about something your family needs to acquire to help them flourish and become established as a Border Principality.
- Write a belief about a heroic deed you want to accomplish to prove to your parents that you are not a child anymore.
- Write a belief about something you will learn so you will be more valuable to the family.
- Write a belief about being protective of your sister as she becomes more martial or about how your sister has protected you in the past.
- Write a belief about something ancient and dangerous that you want to seek out and learn more about in the Borderlands.
- Write a belief about something you need to teach your brother before he gets himself killed.
- Write a belief about something you need to learn from your mother or father to survive the Borderlands.
This is inspired by Renegade Crowns, a fine tool for creating your own Borderlands sandbox. There were those lines in Dune where Lady Jessica talks about becoming a renegade house. I always liked that idea and thought it would make a fine set-up for a game.