The bright side is that if I had gotten the job it would have meant Gen Con was a possible no-go.
Now that mutha is on.
Jeff, book our room, baby, let’s head west.
Gen Con ’06, August 10-13.
This’ll probably be the last Gen Con LJ post until next year.
So many games to play.
I can’t wait to:
– get back to the monthly Conspiracy of Shadows game and introduce the Doom rules.
– run my Burning Wheel: Jihad one-shot at the next G.Y.G.O.-a-thon.
– run Janaki on a solo Trollbabe game if she’s down.
– whip out Breaking the Ice at a mixed party of gamers and non-gamers.
– have some buddies come in from outta town and run Mountain Witch.
– introduce my cousins to role-playing through Primetime Adventures.
– have four gamers in a room in order to get some Polaris ON.
– just sit down and read all of this wonderful stuff.